The Ranger 90 FR is ideal for skiers exploring more of the mountain. The same design principles as the other Ranger skis: Sandwich Sidewall Construction and Freeski Rocker provide stability and maneuverability in challenging terrain. A great ski for those first tricks as well as deep powder turns.
- Special glass fiber network with harmonious bending properties. The ski stands out through excellent turning action.
- The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort.
- For a smooth and maneuverable ski.
- Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.