For an optimized freestyle ride, look no further than the Nitro Optisym Snowboard. This park board blends all our favorite freestyle features—an asym sidecut, poppy camber profile, street-inspired flex, and powerful twin tips—to keep our riding lively and active in and out of the terrain park. Nitro boosted the strength of this board with Ureshred sidewalls and Railkiller edges, so we can go hard on all our favorite features.
- Powerful freestyle stick blends Nitro platforms to make the ultimate board
- Asymmetrical twin shape offers carving control and reduced drag
- Cam-Out Camber combines a snappy center section with smooth rocker tips
- Urban-inspired medium flex is responsive enough for mountain riding
- Powercore II increases poppiness with tip-to-tail beech stringers
- Whiplash core profile places extra weight at tips for ollie power
- Railkiller edges and Ureshred sidewalls boost durability for rowdy rides