2024 K2 Raider Snowboard Boots
With upgraded fit and functionality comes progression, and that’s precisely what K2 had in mind when they designed the K2 Raider snowboard boot.
A long-time favorite of resort employees and progressing snowboarders alike, K2 packed all the essentials into the mix in the Raider, starting with an H4 Coiler BOA® Fit System. This securely closes the shell using a stainless-steel BOA® lace for the perfect fit and helps to effortlessly get you in and out of your boots at the beginning and end of the day.
Next, K2 added Fast-In liner lacing to maximize fit and keep the liner snug against the contours of your feet. No matter the shape of your foot, the ultra-warm, heat-moldable, and breathable Intuition® Comfort Foam 3D liner hugs every nook and cranny for a great fit right out of the box. K2 added internal and external J-bars to the liner to increase responsiveness when turning, wrapping your ankles with support and cushion, and added an EVA footbed for comfort.
K2 built the whole thing on a grippy, lightweight rubber outsole for hiking and exploring new terrain and filled the midsole with our proprietary Harshmellow™ foam, helping to increase impact absorption and help dampen vibration underfoot.
- Flex Rating – 5/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Flex Zone Upper
- Internal J Bars
- External J Bars
- Intuition™ Comfort Foam 3D Liner – Built for comfort and long-lasting fit, this liner is a softer build and features both internal and external J-Bars for added ankle support and heel hold.
- Fast-in Liner Lacing – No frills adjustment and locks solid for all day fit and comfort. Easy to use and comfortable all day long.
- H4 Boa® Coiler – A cable and reel based lacing system that creates even tension and easy lacing operation. This system features low friction guides for even tightening. Boa® works to automatically retract lace slack so your boots stay nice and neat.
- Die-cut EVA Footbed – Provides cushioning and support and built from tough EVA foam.
- Rubber Light Outsole – Full rubber bottom for maximum grip, durability, and impact absorption.
- Harshmellow™ Dampening – Impact and vibration absorption for less fatigue.