The Maysis was designed to perform like a workhorse and fit like a glove, and its feature-forward design has it ranked as a perennial bestseller.
It’s success starts with a heat-moldable liner, made of open-cell Intuition foam – allowing the liner to form to the exact shape of your leg, ankle, and foot for superior fit, warmth, and comfort. The secret to the award-winning fit is the Conda liner lacing system. Powered by a BOA Fit System dial, this forgiving and adjustable harness is designed to pull the user’s heel into the boot’s heel pocket. This urethane-based harness hugs your ankle and flexes naturally.
Externally, designers started with an articulating cuff to reduce distortion when bending the knee, and added an abrasion-resistant rubber compound for unrelenting durability. A high-powered BOA Fit System H4 Coiler closes the shell securely and can be done without ever removing your gloves.
Lastly, to add durability and maintain the boot’s flex over the boot’s lifetime, the Maysis is designed using Endo technology. Underfoot, premium materials improve damping and grip. The outsole is built using proprietary This Grips! dual-rubber compound to provide excellent grip both on and off the snow. This is all set atop a dual-density midsole comprised of a lightweight EVA and proprietary Harshmellow, designed to dampen vibration on rough terrain and cushion big landings.
- Terrain: Powder, Groomers, Side Country, Resort
- Riding Style: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- H4 Coiler BOA Fit System – Impact resistant, durable, and performance-driven, the H4 BOA Dial ejects on severe impact and is easily re-inserted into the boot. One dial controls the upper shell lacing, and the other maintains the lower shell lacing.
- Conda BOA Liner Lacing – Proprietary liner lacing system that harnesses the power of BOA to provide superior heel hold and support.
- Intuition Control Foam 3D Liner – Heat moldable medium and high-density Intuition foam forms to the exact shape of your leg, ankle, and foot for superior fit, warmth, and comfort.
- This Grips! Premium Outsole with Harshmellow – Proprietary rubber compound delivers excellent grip and durability on all terrain types and is integrated with Harshmellow foam to dampen chatter and vibration.
- Rubber Reinforced Articulating Upper Cuff with Endo 2.0 – Reinforced materials in high wear and flex zones extend the boot’s life and deliver a distortion-free flex. At the same time, Endo 2.0 helps to retain boot flex and durability over the lifetime of the boot.
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed – Dense EVA foam provides contouring cushioning and support.